Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vacations are immune to Time Bubbles.

My honeymoon was in Puerta Vallarta was fun and wonderful, but I observed the lack of any sort of Time Bubble activity. This leads me to believe that vacations are devoid of having Time Bubble occurances. Perhaps it's that part of Mexico? I would have assumed that there's might be portions of our trip that would have found a Time Bubble, but the hours progressed on a normal schedule. Is there the possibility of a Time Bublle on a vacation? And if so, how long would one last? Calix and Eva will have to document their experinces on thier upcoming trips, but my inital therory is that Time Bubbles can not pentrate personal vacation time, thus making it impossible to have a Time Bubble experince while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment